Type Here to Get Search Results !

How Do I Know If I Am Sharing My Data With Someone on Glo

How to check if someone is sharing your Glo data with you

Glo network popularly known as the Grandmaster of data has rolled out a new method to check if someone else is using your data without your consent.

Glo network customer care has received many complaints from users that their Glo data exhaust more quickly than before.

As a result of these complaints, Glo technical crew has rolled out some codes which customers can dial to check if the quick exhaustion of the data plans was as a result of someone else sharing the data with the original data subscriber without consent of the subscriber.

How to check if the list of those sharing your data.

If you are using a Glo line, dial *127*00# to see the people sharing your data bundle without you knowing. 

Recently, A friend of mine just got to know that over 5 people have added themselves to share his data without his knowledge.

According to my friend, he told me that people do take his phone to check something without knowing that they added themselves to share their data plan.

By this notice, all Glo users should be careful to who they give their phone to and to dial the code above to check if someone has added themselves in sharing their data plan.

Share this post now for others to benefit.

Tags

Post a Comment

2 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. Waw I just check my glo line now and find out that 3 people are using my glo data without my consent.
    Honestly this post was helpful to me. It has added a value to my life and am happy. Now I will remove all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People can be wicked oooo. How will someone link his line to another person's data subscription without the consent of the person. Well thanks to Tetnotet media Inc for publishing such a great content as it will help put a stop to such act.

    ReplyDelete

Upright Blog would like to know your say on this, just use the comment box and tell us your mind